Thank you for considering submitting a story to Arch India. Here are a few detailed Terms and Conditions that you agree to upon submission.
To understand how to submit a story or project for us to publish, click HERE.
Terms and Conditions of Submission:
Our website is an online open-source portal about Indian Culture, Urbanism Architecture and Design for our readers to enjoy, take inspiration and connect with their favourite designers, changemakers, urbanists and artists.
The following terms and conditions apply when you submit content related to your project, practice, initiative, documentation, opinion, or more. By “content”, we refer to text, images, graphics, photographs, drawings or any other content you provide us.
Upon submission of any of the above, you are granting Arch India an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free license to publish, use and display the content in part or in whole for our website, social media pages and promotions. We assure you that we will not sell your content to third-parties.
- You agree and accept that:
- Arch India will not pay you any fee for content submissions.
- In exchange for providing your content, Arch India shall publish, use and display them while giving you the full credits for the content, along with links to your website and/or social media page.
- Arch India can make edits/changes to your submitted content without your prior approval to correct grammatical and typographical errors, to ensure that the content matches our style, format and voice, to resize and refit images, to erase lengthy text fragments, and related changes.
- Arch India has the full right to remove/organize any content from its website or social media page and promotions at any time.
- You legally warrant that:
- Your submitted content does not infringe any rights, including but not limited to copyright and trade marks, of any third-parties
- The content is free from malware, spyware, adware, viruses and other computer programs that can damage or surreptitiously intercept systems, data or personal information.
- You agree to immediately notify us through an email addressed to email@example.com with full details in case third party has raised an issue of rights infringement. You will be providing us with all the assistance we need in such a scenario.
We will not publish any content that is abusive, defamatory, illegal, obscene, pornographic, racist, threatening, harassing, or factually misleading content, or one that incites acts of hatred, war and terrorism.
We amend these terms occasionally, which is why we strongly recommend you to check our Terms and Conditions each time you Submit a Story on our platform.
Now, you can go back to understanding how to Submit a Story.
If you have any queries, suggestions or feedback, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These Terms and Conditions were created at www.archindia.in