Are you naturally good with words? Do you feel passionate about Spaces, Structures and Stories?
Arch India is an all-new digital digest that seeks to be India’s very own portal on the Culture, Urbanism, Architecture & Design of the country, inside out. We are a one-of-a-kind platform of story-tellers, celebrating the diversity, while acknowledging the concerns, of India’s cities, towns & villages. If the description below strikes a chord, we would love to hear from you!
What do We Stand for?
At Arch India, we advocate the confluence of Architecture & Design with Culture & Urbanism. Here are our goals:
- Research, writing and publishing of articles on India’s Tangible & Intangible Culture, Cities & Urban Affairs, Architectural Marvels and Design Solutions.
- Presenting Case Studies on Projects, Urban Challenges & Prospects and Innovative Design Interventions.
- Celebrating Architects, Designers, Environmentalists and Urbanists of the country.
- Creating a Photo-Journalism Repository of India’s diverse Cultural Heritage.
Who are We Looking for?
Students and Graduates of Architecture, Design and Arts who are skilled in Content Writing for the digital medium for a Work From Home internship with us.
What Skills Should You Have?
- Content Writing
- Canva (Basics)
- Social Media
- Excellent grasp over the English language
- Ability to meet deadlines
What Will You be Doing?
- Coming up with engaging, SEO-friendly content on topics assigned to you, spanning Culture, Urbanism, Architecture & Design
- Delivering Blogs, Case Studies and Social Media Posts for various channels, as instructed.
- Reaching out to and collaborating with various stakeholders through forms and email campaigns.
Nil; However, preference will be given to those with Experience in Content Writing/ Architectural Journalism
6 months (extendable on the basis of mutual agreement and work satisfaction). This is an internship opportunity with an initial 1-month probation period starting June 2021.
Unpaid for probation period, followed by competitive remuneration on a per-word basis.
How to Apply?
Visit our LinkedIn Job Post and hit EasyApply. Alternatively, send an email with the Subject: “Content Writing Internship” to email@example.com with your Resume (must) and Cover Letter. Do not forget to visit our website regularly and follow us on LinkedIn and Instagram for more updates!